10 Crosshatch Fine Bristle Scatter Photoshop Brushes
“How to Use”
1. Insert a Photo into a Layer in Photoshop..
2. Create two new Empty Layers Over Photo and
3. Load the Brushes and Choose a Fine Bristle
4. Go to Sellect,in Color Range choose the Darkest Area of Photo.
5. Make Invisible the Photo Layer
6. Choose the First Empty Layer
7. Check out the Colors on Photoshop
Must be Black & White.
(Black color in Foreground
and White Color in Background!
8. Use as Paint Bristle, the Brush all over
on the Selected Area in the Empty Layer,
9. Delete the first photo layer.
10.Save your new Sketch Layer as a PNG or as JPG Format.